Multi-colour cups to attract kids attention, looks very interesting and beautiful. Easy to exercise children’s hands-on ability and cognitive ability.
HOW TO PLAY
- The object of the game is to be the first player to stack all of their cups.
- To start , press the button on the podium stand . This gives you the start colour for each podium . Players race to place their cups onto either podium (1 cup on top of the next) as fast as they can. Follow the colour of the base.
- Cups can only be taken from the top of the player's stacks . When a stack is gone you can split another stack to make two . you are only allowed the same number of stacks as you started with .
- Players can call "challenge" if they believe their opponent has placed a cup incorrectly . Whichever player is correct in the "challenge" then re-start the game by placing a free cup first .
- If a cup no longer be placed by any player , press the spinner to show an alternative top colour for each stack and continue .
The first player to stack all of their cups wins!
For children ages 4 and up