This Code Breaking Games is an intellect game. It could help children learn everyday and further their intellectual development. It could encourage children's logical thought and deductive reasoning, concentration, effort and mental agility .
HOW TO PLAY
One player is code setter and other players are code crackers.
- The code setter should choose 5 gems and put them into the code setting area.
- The code setter could choose different colours or the same colour gems. It could be empty, too.
- Then the code crackers could try to put some gems on the board and find the code
- If the gems are in the right area, the code setter could put the black gems in the corresponding position to tell the code crackers that they are right.
The code crackers could try more times until break the code.
- If you break the code ,you get one point.
- The winner is the person who gets less point because it means that he/she spends less time.
For children ages 3 and up