The plastic bingo cage is easy to spin and features a plastic platform so the number to be called easily rolls down After Spinning. Other: It helps children's numbers education. Children can learn numbers while playing. Great to play together as a family or as a party game.
HOW TO PLAY
- Choose a Caller. This player turns the handle on the Bingo Cage.
- When one ball drops down the Caller calls out the number for example “B12”. Any player having B12 on their card covers it with a marker.
- The Caller keeps track of called numbers by placing the balls that have dropped out of the machine on the marker board.
- The caller continues to call numbers until someone complete BINGO. That player is the winner.
- When 2 players call Bingo at the same time and they are both correct, then each player dispenses a number from Bingo Cage and the highest number wins.
After each game a new caller is chosen, and players may keep or exchange their Bingo cards.
For children ages 3 and up