Will you be a grill master or a dinner disaster? Choose your card to see what you will have to put onto the grill, but watch out - thegrill may jump causing the food to fly off !
HOW TO PLAY
- The hungriest (or youngest) player will be the one who goes first. On his/her turn, each player will turn over one card. If it is a food card, then there are two possibilities
- If the food item is not on the barbecue, the player places the food on the grill cover using the tongs. The card is returned back to the card pile and mixed up.
- If the food is on the barbecue, the player removes the food using the tongs, and places it in front of them on top of the card.
- The Joker:When the Joker is turned over, the player may choose any food item to put on - or take off - the barbecue. If the player chooses to put food on the barbecue, he/she will use the tongs to do so, and then return the Joker card to the card pile and mix the cards up. If the player chooses to remove food from the barbecue, he/ she will remove the food item using the tongs, and place it in front of them on top of the Joker card.
- If a player turns over the card and both pieces of that food item have already been removed from the grill, then the player skips their turn.
- If a player makes the grill jump while taking or placing a piece of food on the barbecue, all of the food on the barbecue must be cleared and returned to the table. This includes the food he/she has in the tongs.
- Reset the barbecue by sliding the switch on the side of the barbecue back to the "0" position. Push the center rod down until it clicks and return the grill cover to the barbecue. Slide the switch back to the "I" position and the barbecue is ready for play. The player who caused the grill to jump will miss their turn, and play will continue with the next player.
The first player to collect 3 or 4 cards (depending on their age) with matching food items is thewinner and official master chef! When you are ready to play another round remember to slide the switch on the side of the barbecue to the "0" position before pushing the center rod down. After the rod is set and the grill cover is on, move the switch back to the "I" position to play the game.
For children ages 3 and up